Staff aplication on forum instead oof discord

1. How long have you been with OtterCraft?

total playtime 5 days 7hours 40 minits and 58 seconds at time of doing /playtime

2. How old are you? Do you have any experience in moderating a server?

im 23 years old 25/06/1998 so almost 24 yes i moderate on 6 discord servers 7 twitch streams and curently building 1 rust server with friends

3. Why would you like to be staff?

im an eager leurner always happy to help and support poeple and animals and nature and make jokes and i would love to be part of the team behind this awsome comunity to help evryone out and help make this awsome community even bigger

4. What would you do if users started spamming the chat?

2/3 warnings depending on the severity than if they dont stop temporaly mute them (time frame recomandation recuired from ther admins ) (ingame chat) /// warn them and tell them to go into #spam on the discord server if they keep it up temporarly mute them (discord chat )

5. Someone was exploiting a bug on the server, what would you do?

exploiting is against the rules if they do that warn them then themp ban them for 1day if they keep it up extra time can be added (cheating like x-ray not exloiting bugs but actual cheating ) would result in imeadiat ban for atleast 3 days

6. Your friend, best friend, sibling or any family member joined the server and started breaking the rules, what would you do?

same as everyone else but i would apolegise and say im sorry but im an admin/mod now and i have to do this

7. In the event that you are accused of picking “favorites” on the server, how would you respond to that?

ask them to make an ticket in discord and i would get otter (needed to make that pun sorry) admins/mods in on the ticket if otter admins /mods think i had been picking favorits i would accept my punishment

8. How have you responded to criticism in the past?

leurning more and more from it trying to work it out if there is an problem behind the reason of that critisism and if diffrent than i would try to take it as possitivly as possible

9. Is there anything you’d like to see OtterCraft do in the future that we are not currently doing?

mmhhh make more otter puns like i did on the quetion above becouse iits otter craft you see lol

10. Lastly do you have any skills or strengths you’d like to point out in particular?

yes i am handy problem solver i solve problems on an creative way if i have the chance to get creative on it i try to be an shing light for others and help were needed always friendly and greeting new poeple /players