Simons application

1. How long have you been with OtterCraft?

answer: I can’t tell but I remember being here around 2020. The commands on Minecraft won’t work.

2. How old are you? Do you have any experience in moderating a server?

answer: I am 18 years of age, I do have experience in moderation but I do need improvements.

3. Why would you like to be staff?

answer: I’m compassionate, funny, independent, outgoing, and dedicated. I can bring light into any conversation, I know that I can fulfill whatever job I will have as a staff member for the community. I am smart and I know I’m capable of helping in any situation. Once I start something I always finish it.

4. What would you do if users started spamming the chat?

answer: warn them and if they keep doing it even after a verbal warning, mute them and let higher up know.

5. Someone was exploiting a bug on the server, what would you do?

answer: kick them, inform higher up and let them take it into their hands.

6. Your friend, best friend, sibling or any family member joined the server and started breaking the rules, what would you do?

answer: verbally tell them to stop and kick them temporarily until higher up gives me further details on how to handle the situation.

7. In the event that you are accused of picking “favorites” on the server, how would you respond to that?

answer: tell higher ups that I am accused of picking favorites and let them handle it. Simply show no reaction towards it, only because if I show reaction it’s because they want one, and it’ll cause further issues.

8. How have you responded to criticism in the past?

answer: talk to higher ups about it sometimes and just bite my tongue when it’s serious.

9. Is there anything you’d like to see OtterCraft do in the future that we are not currently doing?

answer: a speedrunner event. That would be awesome.

10. Lastly do you have any skills or strengths you’d like to point out in particular?

answer: I am good about communicating, I am a good listener and I learn quickly.

1 Like