[SianeSnow95] Maybe i can be a mod

hi its Siane. i have been thinking it wood be fun to try and be a mod if u guys need any heh:D. i have never been banned warned or any of that and im well known on the server i feel like.

1. How long have you been with Ottercraft?

4 or 5 years

2. How old are you? Do you have any experience in moderating a server?

Im 27 this july and i have some idea of how it works i do own a modded server but that is diffrent i think but im a quick learner

3. Why would you like to be staff?

i have been playing on this server for so long and i want a little something diffrent. and most of my friend on the server r staff so i think it will be even more fun. and i have people skills and know how to deal whit teenagers and drama.

4. What would you do if users started spamming the chat?

give them a warning. first and if they dont stop mute them for a bit if they still dont stop il but them in time out.

5. Someone was exploiting a bug on the server, what would you do?

give them a furm warning. but i will not hesitate to do more

6. Your friend, best friend, sibling or any family member joined the server and started breaking the rules, what would you do?

Warn them but if i can access them to talk them i will scold them. and if they dont stop il jail them.

7. In the event that you are accused of picking “favorites” on the server, how would you respond to that?

everyone is my friend and i treat everyone the same whit respect calmness and kindness. (people skill XD)

8. How have you responded to criticism in the past?

i take that whit a grain of salt but i still lisen to it if it is true and i will change it for the better but if its not then i ignore it.

9. Is there anything you’d like to see Ottercraft do in the future that we are not currently doing?

making more little events and have secret and fun locations All over the map like ruins or some treasure. (we can do treasure hunts).

10. Lastly do you have any skills or strengths you’d like to point out in particular?

im creative in finding ideas for fun things even if they r big or small. i want people not to feel bored and i may have them come more on if we give them more little fun things to do not always grind. i know how to talk to people and have them open up to me and talk rather then fight but all people r different so no guarantee but i will do my best.

3 Likes

looks at this. Looks at mine. Looks at this again. Starts to worry greatly. Panik

1 Like

Hello Siane. I will be the one to answer the application today!
I will start by going through the questions and leave comments and/or questions.

So you could say that you’re growing a bit bored of OC as is? If so, what would you do to keep it entertaining, both for you and for others?

Staff has often had someone come on the team to stop playing right away. Many staff members also often suffer hard from burnout.

You mentioned in question 3 that you’re primarily friends with staff on the server, yet here you mention that everyone is your friend? Can you explain it a bit further please?

If another staff responded to criticism about you, and investigated it to check if it was valid, would you feel like that’s over the line?

As example; Another staff gets told that you’re muting people left and right and x-ray, then (Let’s make up a completely random name related to no staff) Bincept checked your history and warns.
Would that kind of surveillance be too much for you?

In case you get staff, who would you get to start doing this?

Extra stuff

I don’t think I have anymore to ask honestly.

Your friendly neighborhood forum mod,
RinaDeithe.