Cobra8076's Staff Application

1. How long have you been with OtterCraft?
    6 Months .
  2. How old are you? Do you have any experience in moderating a server?
    18, Yes I have moderated 2 servers.
  3. Why would you like to be staff?
    I would like to be staff because I believe I could be a positive influence in the community and help moderate when other staff members are not available.
  4. What would you do if users started spamming the chat?
    I would ask them to stop, if they don’t I’d warn them and if they continue I would temporarily mute them.
  5. Someone was exploiting a bug on the server, what would you do?
    Depending on how bad of a bug they were abusing I would act differently if it was a small glitch I would ask them to stop and if not warn them, if it were a big glitch I would warn first and if they do not stop I would temp ban them.
  6. Your friend, best friend, sibling or any family member joined the server and started breaking the rules, what would you do?
    I would treat them no differently than anybody else there is no picking favorites.
  7. In the event that you are accused of picking “favorites” on the server, how would you respond to that?
    If I were to be accused of picking favorites I would tell them that I honestly don’t pick favorites.
  8. How have you responded to criticism in the past?
    If it was constructive criticism then I would do my best to listen, and if it were negative criticism then I often do my best to ignore it and I don’t often respond nicely.
  9. Is there anything you’d like to see OtterCraft do in the future that we are not currently doing?
    Honestly I love the path that the server is on right now and I would love to keep it on that path
  10. Lastly do you have any skills or strengths you’d like to point out in particular?
    I have been told by many people that I am a great people person, and I am fairly decent with commands.
    Thank you for your time and considering my application.
1 Like