Survival

6. Do you think your ban was reasonable:
    (YES OR NO)
    Yes

7. Why were you banned:
    The reason you were banned here
    X-Ray

8. Why do you think you should be unbanned:
    If it’s chosen, then I don’t get unbanned. I understand entirely what I did was wrong. X-raying isn’t ok—either way, here is my side of the story and why I’m appealing to be unbanned. I think the time of the X-raying was around 3-4-5 AM, and I was pulling an all-nighter because I was trying to reset my sleep schedule. After all, it got terrible as summer went on. I was fatigued and made the unruly decision to X-ray, and I genuinely forgot that I’d done so the next day. Only now that I’m banned that I remember and admit to doing so. This isn’t the first time I’ve done something stupid due to sleep deprivation, and I need to work on it and prevent it. I understand something as trivial as X-ray is unacceptable; I take full responsibility and will never do it again. I’d like to be once again a loyal player to the server and community :). As a small side note, I have a basemate, IGN: Jvnkmail, that has nothing to do with this, and I hope he doesn’t suffer any reprimands.

I appreciate your consideration,

NedRogonte

hi, sorry to intrude but this is the aforementioned “basemate”, i was wondering if there was a reason why all of our wood was removed from our chests and if it was possible to get it back. we completely understand if not, we can always mine more, but it was a whole double chest with the last row and a half empty. depending on where you are: have a good morning, good afternoon, good evening, or goodnight and thank you<3

Hi, The things that were removed were in chested locked only to NedRogonte, these chests you wouldn’t have been able to access anyway. The chests that were locked by NedRogonte but also had your name on had there locks removed so you could access them and still play without them getting in your way.