ThatGuyAJ

5. What Server where you banned from:

Survival

6. Do you think your ban was reasonable:

No

7. Why were you banned:

X-Ray

8. Why do you think you should be unbanned:

I didnt xray, my inv maybe looked weird, but the sole reason of that is my silk touch pickaxe. I had my inv full with ores that i mined with a friend previously. I also didnt know you could pick up spawners, i think thats like a plugin but yeah i dunno.

Hi notrom I just want to make you aware that wasn’t an auto ban I was watching you for a long time while in vanish so I would like to make you aware any lying at this point will just result in a perm ban with no appeal.

Please tell us again what went down in the moments that lead up to your ban.

I was just mining with a friend until we decided to split and mine for anything we can find. I then dug into the wall to mine like any normal person would, and then out of nowhere I get banned. I’m sorry if it looked weird, I didn’t intend to break any of your rules. I hope i can play again, really had a good time up until this point.

That might almost be enough of a story to cast doubt on some people if they had just came across this but like I said I was watching you the whole time, and those last two hits you had just before your ban.

The truth goes a lot further than a lie in this world.

I do wonder how long you were watching me, it really felt like I was strip mining for like 5 min, so idk. But hey you do you. Have a great evening, kinda sad I can’t play anymore because, if you believe me or not, I did enjoy playing here, but at the end of the day I’m not the moderator. whatever cya ig