10 Jul 2023

4. Who was the moderator that banned you:

SinderellaDeVita

5. What Server where you banned from:

(Survival)

6. Do you think your ban was reasonable:

YES

7. Why were you banned:

I was banned because I greeted someone on the server with “Hi nigg” after the guy greeted the whole server as “Sup hoes?”
I know that the use of the N word is forbidden on the server but I never thought that it is regarded that bad.
My name is George, Im 28 years old engineer from Israel and definitely not a racist. I don’t want or look for acting as a racist. I’m playing on your server with my GF Danarad1570 and my friend DionysusJ. I’m deeply sorry for going over your community guidelines. Please help me and we will thrive together.
In addition, as I’m writing this appeal, my friend DionysusJ got banned for using the same IP as me since we are living close to each other and he is here with me.

8. Why do you think you should be unbanned:

I think that my attitude was not ok when I addressed the player in the chat. I will not practice this sort of things in the future and will do only good for the community as I intend since always.

We discussed your ban and have decided that we will turn your ban to a warning and unban you. However if you say the n-word again it will become a ban again with no appeal next time.