Meatatron for Staff

1. How long have you been with OtterCraft?

About 9 months

2. How old are you? Do you have any experience in moderating a server?

1. A little. Meat Gardens was a short lived experience that I may revive one day.

3. Why would you like to be staff?

I’d like to be able to contribute to the health of the server as well as take part in creative decision making and implementation whenever relevant.

4. What would you do if users started spamming the chat?

Mute/Jail/Ban depending on severity and frequency of the offense.

5. Someone was exploiting a bug on the server, what would you do?

Work to fix the bug. Warn against further exploitation.

6. Your friend, best friend, sibling or any family member joined the server and started breaking the rules, what would you do?

Ask if they read the rules. If so, Ban. If not, tell them to read the rules. If broken again, Ban.

7. In the event that you are accused of picking “favorites” on the server, how would you respond to that?

I don’t pick favorites. I would avoid that criticism by being fair and operating within the confines of ethical Moderation.

8. How have you responded to criticism in the past?

With humility and introspection, always willing to grow and learn.

9. Is there anything you’d like to see OtterCraft do in the future that we are not currently doing?

Encourage users to build high-quality, themed public areas around the server and add spawn protection to completed builds. Something OtterCraft does currently that I’d like to see more variation on is developing and promoting more competitive events, like weapon-specific PVP competitions, under-water PVP, parkour, and other mini games and team events such as capture the flag.

10. Lastly do you have any skills or strengths you’d like to point out in particular?

Creativity, wisdom, diplomacy, and eagerness to learn more.